At Outlook, we're all about loving people, growing together in our faith, supporting each other, and serving our community. Outlook's groups, serving opportunities, and events offer ways to accomplish all of that!
- WORSHIP NIGHT – Aug. 19, 6:30pm. Followed by fellowship and refreshments. Nursery available for 3 yrs. and under.
- GROUPS fall semester – begins Sep. 9. Groups strengthen your relationship to God and other Outlookers. Check out what’s available and contact the group host at outlookchurch.org/groups. Online registration opens Aug. 19.
- Prime Timers Lunch – Aug. 14, 12pm. Contact Susan Hall for details.
- GroupFINDER – Aug. 19, 10:30am, 109. Ask your questions and get personal direction.
- Men's Retreat – Sep. 28-30, Camp Allendale (Trafalgar, IN).
- GO LOCAL SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES – Click for info and dates
- Core4 Classes – CONNECT, GROW, SERVE & GO. Every Sunday, 9:00am, 109. Click for info and dates!
Contact Robyn Priest, Connection Minister, at email@example.com
or Carli Mellentine, Connection Ministry Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org