Grogon Sponsors Needed! As of today, there are 7 children available for sponsorship at the Grogon School, our supported school in Nairobi, Kenya. We would like to get all of these students sponsored before the incoming class of approximately 50 students is added to the sponsorship list. Help us meet this goal:
- Go to the CMF child sponsorship page.
- Select Kenya-MOHI from the Location Tab and Grogon from the School Tab.
- A list of children needing sponsors will follow with info about each child.
- You can then select a child and complete the sponsorship form.
- Once you complete the form, you will receive more info about your sponsored child directly from CMF.
- When you sponsor a child, let Mike know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have seen firsthand what a difference sponsorship makes in the lives of these kids. Join us as we transform the lives of children in one of the worst slums in the world.
Christian Missionary Fellowship (CMF) and Missions of Hope Int'l offer a future for children through their child sponsorship program. Children selected for this program receive an excellent education, food, clothing, medical care, books, counseling, and gain an understanding of the love of God.
For just a little more than a dollar a day, you can invest in a child and promote change in his or her community. Sponsoring a child provides opportunities and blessings.
Donors may choose to sponsor a a day student for $35 per child per month, or a boarding school/high school student for $70 per child per month.
Each donor receives a packet of information about child sponsorship with a picture of the child sponsored. Each sponsor can write to his child throughout the sponsorship, and will receive three letters from his child each year.
Honduras child sponsorship (link coming soon)