Due to the uncertain nature of the Coronavirus, we are continually monitoring the situation and evaluating the soccer league schedule. As of March 18, the revised start date of the soccer season is the week of April 13.
2020 Soccer registration is now open.
2020 LEAGUE INFO:
- Early registration discount $75 each (ends Feb. 15)
- Indoor league for those kids 4 yrs by Mar. 1 through 5th grade
- Outdoor league for 3rd - 8th grade
- Each team is assigned a weeknight (Monday to Thursday) to practice for one hour. Parents are able to list a minimum of (2) nights that will work for their family. All games are on Saturdays (a detailed schedule given prior to first practice)
- We use simple rules, focusing on fun and learning the fundamentals
MULTIPLE-PLAYER FAMILY DISCOUNT:
Sign up: 1st player, $85. 2nd player, $80. 3rd+ player, $75.
DATES TO KNOW:
- Registration Opens – Jan. 25
- Early Registration Ends – Feb. 15 (save $10)
- Player Evaluation (everyone MUST attend one evaluation) - Mar. 10 (6-8pm) OR Mar. 12 (6-8pm)
- Regular Registration Ends – Mar. 7
- Late Registration Ends – Mar. 14 (late registrations will be put on a waiting list)
- Practices – begin week of Mar. 30
- First Game – Apr. 4
- Picture Day – Apr. 18
- Indy Eleven League Game Night – TBD
- Final Game – June 6
- Awards Ceremony – June 6